Sunday, July 01, 2007



OMG went to a simple BBQ out in Jersey. 12 drinks later we were all hanging from the chandallers. I have to say it was a fantastic time. Shamelessly, Rob and I perhaps went through a bottle of vodka, then I had to make sure Trish, Atrinio and myself got home, and in one piece. One would think that that would have been enough but we decided to go trolling through the West Village and later to Hell’s Kitchen. Got home at 4am. It’s been a long fucking time since I’d done that.

Now I’m ready to die.


at the BBQ. Right to left, Rob, Trish Artimion and me at Anthony's place..
2am, drunk, celebrating our return tothe city on 7th avenue in Trish's care (don't ask how we got the shot, but we focused in the rear view mirror.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?