Monday, March 19, 2007

Living in Manhattan, one gets used to the barter. I have guest over – it’s cheaper than paying the $250/night – and they buy me stuff like Brita water filters. Last weekend my old friend from Georgetown was up with her boyfriend. Judy is a lovely, innocent, person and like such kind and wonderful people, she is –naturally –dating a wretch.

So what is it about nice people dating horrible people? I don’t know. Or maybe Judy is just an awful person and I just don’t know it. Which is it? Does water seek its own level or do opposites attract? Well, as you can tell, this is now beginning to be a stupid blog that’s unsuccessfully trying to point out that there’s an anecdote for everything. Thank God.

But as the saying goes. . and idol mind is the devil’s playground.

Hmmmm.

Bear with me people. I’m just trying not to blog about work or opera, and there’s little else. Eeeeeer. . . My parents are visiting next week.

Comments:
If there's nothing else to write about, then you need to make stuff up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?