Wednesday, November 01, 2006

COLUMBUS, OH

Some old friends from grad school called me and invited to me to a party in Baltimore. I’m not sure why, but I went. It was a blast.

I was literally in tears with the personalities there. One was an old southern belle with tits like the day is long; another was a drag queen in a fat suit that never seemed to let up on the one-liners. We all became great friends immediately and spent the entire weekend together. Needless to say Sunday night I didn’t want to leave and reluctantly took an 8:30 train that didn’t get met back to New York until midnight. And with a 7:30 meeting on Monday, I have to say I’ve been in better shape.

New friends, old friends, we all got along: “My cup runnith over.”

And now I’m in Columbus working with some analytics persons and decided to have some wine in my room tonight to kill time. Whooooooo Hooooooo!

God, don't get me started on work. . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?