Monday, October 09, 2006

I’ve been trying to reign in my budget, these days. So this weekend I only went to Lincoln Center once, spent a mere $100 on Satruday night drinking, and treated 5 of my closest friends (what are their names again?) to dinner on Friday night, unbeknownst to me. During this time not once did I a) hire a limo to take me downtown b) buy those $200 jeans I wanted and for the record, I wanted to see a move and c) didn’t go, just to save the $10.

So through this frugal lifestyle I’ve managed to be the only one among my friends and relatives at the age of 31 to a) not own the place I live in b) have a laughable savings account and c) pay over $2,000 a month in rent for a mouse-infested apartment.

What the fuck?! Alphabet soup.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?