Monday, October 16, 2006

The ex continues to haunt from time to time with random phone calls reeking of pity and guilt. I’ll have nothing to do with it. And after this tumultuous sort-term relationship, pathetic messages, and haunting my vacation to p-town, I’d had it. (His tenacity to be my friend -with a million stings attached- continues)

He left a message while my phone was off telling me “I’m doing well, I haven’t been drinking tonight, and am so glad you were nice to my friends in p-town”. I could care less. And after explaining he want to see La Gioconda and that “it reminded” him of me, I realized that he continues to try to spin a web around my life, for he is not an opera fan. Fed up and frustrated, I had to take drastic action.

I sent him a text message: “Nobody can stand you. Stop calling. Bye now.” Ordinarily I wouldn’t have been so blatantly cruel, but politeness has only fanned the flames of his obsession. I wanted to make things obviously clear that two months of being incommunicado has gone nowhere, my friends actually don’t like him at all and he has crossed the line.

The response was cryptic: “Get a grip. You don’t know ho” so I’m not sure if he was too wasted to type the rest or if he was calling me a “ho” (whore), regardless, my hope is that he got it and it ends.

I genuinely can’t stand him, and his roundabout ways trying to get to me have now worked my last good nerve.

Bye now :p But only time will tell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?