Sunday, August 27, 2006

What I am looking forward to is the start of the opera season next month. Mom decided to come out in December to see Don Carlo, La Boheme, and Idomineo. So I was then able to swap out some of my season tickets to see the world premier of Tan Dun’s “The First Emperor”, which is the largest production since “War and Peace” (has the largest crowd scene of the entire rep) and Strauss’s “Die Ägyptische Helena” (the Egyption Helena).
Also am taking some people from work to see the dream team cast of Boheme with Netrebko and Villazon. One performance only and was sold out in one day. . . but I managed to get tickets for us. AWESOME.

Next month is opening night, Butterfly, with Max and his Mom. Now I’m getting psyched.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?