Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh my god, where do I begin? I’m sitting in my bedroom listening to Starship, drinking a Cosmo, and eating Buffalo wings. You shouldn’t read another word.

Last weekend the breakup problems crept up to a new level. After bumping into him in a Village bar he was buzzing my door, unannounced, drunk out of his mind at 3 in the morning.

I’m not going to think about that. . . .

Work is insane. Just hired another person to work on a number of benefits projects and found out that they’re going to make me a Vice President at the end of the year. Dear God, I was supposed to be the one being taken care of and living the easy life. . . . didn’t quite work out that way (does it ever?). I’m alone and working 7 days a week.

To those who have visited, they will be impressed that I moved my bedroom stuff into the bedroom and have arranged my apartment the way it was meant to be. O course while moving the furniture I plowed my knuckles into my exposed brick and bled all over the walls.

Neena came into town last night and her, Faith and Aaron, came over for a drink. We then went out to dinner and then downtown to have “a nightcap” at Rose’s. The night ended up with me drunk out of my mind and kissing some stranger.

Welcome to the live of Generation X in New York. . . Ave Maria.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?