Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2005 was definitely a transition period for me: I moved from Washington to Chicago and back to New York and held three different jobs. And all this, shall we say, exploration, has been useful. I’ve found out a few of important things about myself.

So after all this self-actualization, what does one do to ring in a New Year and bid farewell to one?

Some friends were in town and instead of going out on New Year’s Eve, I through a house party, cooked some food, and bought enough booze to choke a horse. And with the right friends, this is – as they say – a “slam dunk.” (Dear God, did I just use a sports metaphor -hack). I would go into details about what a good time we had, but these pictures do a much better job than I ever could.

Relative civility as the guests arrive.

We all ring in the New Year with a group shot.

Things then get a little sloppy!

Things get a LOT sloppy.

OMG, it was an act of god that got us through that night alive.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?