Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It’s been a pretty intense week at work so far, and I doubt it’s going to get any better. Meetings upon meetings, I’ve been trying to get 3 major things done at the same time along with helping out a colleague use word and power point. (It just blows my mind that a VP who makes nearly $200k cannot cut and paste something. )

So along with this work explosion, I’ve been renting classic movies. This week alone I rented War and Peace, A Raisin in the Sun and The Grapes of Wrath. The Grapes of Wrath, admittedly, lost a LOT in the translation from great literature to Hollywood. Even more awkward was the cast for War and Peace –I mean, this is supposed to take place in Russia or Connecticut. A Raisin in the Sun was fantastic. It’s been years since I’ve seen it and forgot what a great film it is.

And that’s about it. I’ve crawled into a hole since my last blog. I’m just trying to relax and lay low before the Christmas craziness.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?